Netzo 0.5 Release Notes
Fri Nov 04 2022Miguel Romero Karam
Netzo is a code-first integration platform that empowers developers to integrate APIs, code automations and build internal tools faster.
Today we are releasing Netzo 0.5. This is one of a series of beta releases that will be made over the coming months. Each release adds additional features and bug fixes. These beta releases will culminate in the general availability announcement of Netzo 1.0.
- invocations: adds invocations module (1741b63)
- invocations: adds relevant info from ref field to render ref.display.imageUrl and ref.name (2f9ca4b)
- schedules: adds readonly cron expression display (75b3f81)
- workers: adds --reload flag to deno run command (4b5cc0b)
- workers: adds copy command to run in local terminal (7378e44)
- associate item relations via setupInstance() where possible (20b93b3)
- monaco: ignores ts error when using i
- refs: fixes duplicating items by passing 'ref' (073a1c4)
- services: fixes navigation to item settings from app-bar-breadcrumbs (27fcf76)
- services: inheritance of request.ref.base to request (14c120d)
- typo in component name (ce70b34)
- updates VITE_RUN_URL (bf7f483)
Future releases will include greater stability, performance improvements and many more pre-built solutions in the Marketplace.