Product & Vision ·

Building Custom Business Apps is Hard

This blog post covers how modern companies are facing challenges with low-code tools and building custom business apps.

Building Custom Business Apps is Hard

Netzo redefines business app development, offering speed without compromising flexibility.

In the landscape of app development, creating custom business applications presents a unique set of challenges. The allure of low-code tools is undeniable—they make the initial 60% of development seem effortless. However, they falter when faced with complexity, leaving the remaining 40% seemingly impossible to accomplish.

"Low-code tools make the first 60% easy, and the remaining 40% impossible."

Embracing Uniqueness

Each industry, each business within those industries, embodies its own distinctiveness. Off-the-shelf software solutions fail to cater to these nuanced demands. The predicament arises when people and processes must adapt to technology, forced into conformity by generic solutions. The resounding solution lies in technology adapting to people and processes.

The Limitations We Encounter

The shortcomings of existing approaches to app development are palpable. Low-code tools, while promising simplicity, stumble when it comes to integrating complex functionalities. On the flip side, building custom business apps from scratch demands a significant allocation of resources—time, expertise, and funds.

This duality leaves businesses at a crossroads, seeking a solution that bridges the gap between the ease of low-code tools and the depth of custom development.

Netzo's Perspective: Our philosophy resonates with the challenges faced by modern businesses. While recognizing the benefits of low-code tools, we understand their limitations. The aspiration is to provide a solution that doesn't compromise on flexibility or complexity, empowering businesses to adapt technology to their unique needs.

In our subsequent posts, we'll delve deeper into how Netzo emerges as a solution, revolutionizing business app development by offering a middle ground between low-code tools and extensive custom development.

Stay tuned to discover how Netzo addresses these challenges head-on, ensuring that businesses can build custom apps that are as unique as they are efficient.